Saturday, May 2, 2009

News Flash!

Well it happened! Halliburton laid off 20 more guys yesterday and Tim got the axe! We both thought he was going to make it till the end of summer at least. But on Thursday night he got a call that he had a meeting on Friday at 2:30. He knew right away what that was about but I was hoping it was something else like a promotion! Wish full thinking on my part! I am totally bummed on top of being overly emotional by this all! We did sell Tim's truck yesterday so that is going to help a little, after we pay Uncle Sam!
I know we will be OK. I would just like Tim to find a good job that pays him what he is worth and that makes him happy! Does such a thing exist? Tim has been really solid through all of this, you cant keep a good dog down! Or in Toby's case, you can't even make him hold still for one darn second unless Marcus has him in a choke hold!

We Know you will find something soon dad! We are a strong family and we will get through this! We've been in this spot before but hopefully this is the last time! We just got to keep positive!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! Hopefully something really great will come along soon. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete