Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter Back Flash

Ok so I know Easter was last month....

The day before Marcus and I went to Gramie's to Make chocolate peanutbutter easter eggs for everyone. We has a lot of fun! I really enjoyed decorating all of them, especially Sherman's which had a little white bunny taking a dump! I'll have to see if Gramie has a picture of that one!


The Easter Bunny brought Marcus a dump truck full of goodies! Not sure how he felt about these socks, but he loves to tourcher Toby with the Spiderman ball! Thank you Easter Bunny for all the goodies!!!

We went over to Gramie's and PopPop's for an awesome Easter brunch! Great food mom!! I don't think Marcus ate any though due to all the sugar around! It was raining outside so the Easter Bunny hid eggs in the house. Marcus would not let me, or anyone else, help him except for PopPop! Go figure!
My sisters son Mathew ate too much chocolate I think and just could not move anymore so Marcus joined him on the couch! It was a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment