Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ava @ 28 weeks

We had another 4D ultrasound on Tuesday. I can't believe the detail they are able to get on these! Ava looks like me and I love it! We took Marcus and he thought that it was a broken movie we were watching. I can't wait to hold Ava! I have been sewing like a mad woman to make all her bedding and room decor. I love to do stuff like that!


Taking a nap, yeah right!

Grabing her arm with her foot.

Sucking her thumb!
She has her eyes open in this one.
Check out her sweet moves!

So I have been really bad about updating this blog! I have some really cute pix of Marcus I need to upload and will try to get to it tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Ava says good bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - the first thing I thought was that she looked like you! So dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete