Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW AGAIN?!

It snowed again! When is this going to stop and just be nice and sunny all the time? I miss the 78 degree weather we had all last week! I don't want to put my flip flops back in the closet, I refuse! Tim sent me this picture he took on the way to his job site this morning. At least I don't have to work out in this! But thank God Tim does! What I mean is; Halliburton had another round of layoffs yesterday and they skipped Tim again! This means one of two things, either they like him or they don't like him enough to lay him off so he can get unemployment and they are trying to make him quit!

Either way I am glad he still has a job and hopefully he will be getting more hours again now that they have less employees!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the snow. I'm sick of the big tease. It's sunny...it's snowy...it's sunny...it's snowy...ugh just stay warm and sunny! I'm glad I found your blog. It's super cute! I love the name Ava too. I didn't know you were having a girl as well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete